Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy belated birthday

I was just reading The Hell It Can't, maintained by a fellow in Rochester, NY, and on his blog he has an image saying "Happy Birthday Toronto 3/6/2007". Huh? So I zipped over to Wiki and, sure enough, he's right. The City of Toronto (formerly the Town of York) was officially established March 6, 1834. Now I feel bad. But it's nice to know somebody cares. :)

Forgive me, darling, forgetting your 173rd birthday and all... and allow me to say that you don't look at day over 160. :) You're so much younger since you stopped hanging around with that Orange Lodge crowd.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Is that so? Happy Birthday Toronto. Would leave no opportunity to say cheers to my favorite place in the world.
You could also stop by my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting stuffs.