Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Night and Day

This is the first time-lapse movie (well, technically the second) I've made using the TC-80N3 remote timer and the adapter cable that attaches it to the Rebel XT. The first part was shot from about 9 last night till just after midnight. The second part was shot from 5:45 to 9:45 in the morning. In both cases, the images were taken at 30-second intervals, and in both cases, the camera continued shooting till it exhausted the battery.

I didn't think it would amount to much, but once it was assembled, I was actually struck by how much fun it is to watch. I hope you'll agree. :)

2 comments:

Dreck said...

I like your timelapse. It's amazing how the dawn light transforms the scene. Quite special.
As for Jack and the Witch: I would give my right arm for a copy of that show. Well, not quite my right arm... But name your price, regardless! Seriously, if there's anything I could get you in return I'd be only too happy.
Your photography is AMAZING, by the way. I'm quite jealous. I have a nice little Nikon D40x, but I'm still learning the ropes. I'm finding high technology to be quite a shock to the system after having used my father's old Pentax Spotmatic F for the last ten+ years!

laura k said...

Excellent! I enjoyed this.