Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday Nite Picture Show

Some recent pictures to confound and amaze! ...Or at least kill a couple of minutes.


Advanced green! There is a God!


Bananaside


The banana picks... English!!


Ride my banana.


Well, I sure hope they don't...!


Taz want chips!!


Wow, that's a lotta bread, man...


The last thing an apple ever sees...


Got any wooden nuts?


Weapons of mass construction


New ways, new ways... I dream of wires...


Computer city


20,000 Leagues Under the Toaster


What my cats see when they hide in the banana box

4 comments:

Read This said...

I liked the honesty in your blog. Very interesting stuff, I know...get a life. LOL. Thanks.

katherine said...

Great post Lone! Really interesting visuals. : )

Anonymous said...

I liked the honesty in your blog. Very interesting stuff

Thanks, that's very kind of you to say. :) I had a quick look over at your blog, and I have to admit, I'm at a loss to imagine what might have led you to my spot. :) It could only have been a blog-to-blog-to-blog set of connections!

Anonymous said...

Great post Lone! Really interesting visuals. : )

Thanks, Wonderkat... seems someone challenged me a little while ago to take some unusual shots and put them up. ;)