Saturday, November 19, 2005

What the autumn's brought...


Takin' it easy


Don Valley Parkway southbound


Gardiner Expressway westbound


Can we peek in the windows?


Passing the ACC


Only yuppies must be able to see the Lake!


Passing SkyDome ("Rogers Centre", as if...)


Passing the Prince's Gates at the Canadian National Exhibition


Something new


Eastbound on Lakeshore Blvd.


How many points would we score for this guy?


Northbound on the DVP passing under the Bloor Viaduct


Passing under Millwood Road


Union Jack, Don Mills Road northbound south of Eglinton Avenue


Celestica (IBM) building at Don Mills and Eglinton


Behold the power of hay!


Sunset over Highway 7


Sunset towers


And their partners


Clouds lit by sunset over Don Mills Road


What's up?


Southbound on Don Mills Road


Southbound on Don Mills again, same location, a week later


Low skies


"Ninty-Nine Years On the Road" -- good slogan for a traffic jam


Looks like Pa Cartwright finally traded in his horse (be funnier if the plate said "Nevada", but hey...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... that Mason or Nik? :) It's a curious comment coming from Denver. Your tag was familiar but I'd forgotten the details (my apologies... I've added your blog to my list so I remember to keep current). I thought perhaps you were an ex-pat but as soon as I checked your link I remembered who you were. Well, I'm gratified someone looked at that pointless melange of photos and got something out of it... thanks for justifying the effort in putting all that together. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment on the blog BTW, got me thinking...

Heh, about what? Moving to Seattle or getting Massachusetts to secede and join Confederation? :)

Apparently Vermont just had the first secessionist meeting in a legislature since 1861, in hopes of resuming the Republic of Vermont (1777-1791). Who knows? And the lights all went out in Massachusetts... they brought me back to see my way with you...

Susanna said...

Thanks for the pictures, lone primate. It's so nice to see "home". . .