Saturday, February 18, 2006

Jetty at Pigeon Lake


Jetty at Pigeon Lake
Originally uploaded by Lone Primate.

The more I look at it, the more I like this picture. It's actually a parorama assembled from three others, taken in late September, 1999, on Pigeon Lake in the Kwarthas. I was on houseboat trip with my buddy P-Doug and his wife G. On the first night, she was struck with appendicitis... quite an evening... so P-Doug and I were left on a pretty short leash in the Trent-Severin Waterway, not being able to stray too far from the hospital. Still, we had a good time slowing wandering around, going to Bobcaygeon, freezing because the furnace wouldn't work... :) I took this shot on the last morning, when we were docked and preparing to leave.

1 comment:

katherine said...

It's beautiful. I like it! : )